Assignments

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

About Me

My name is Briana G. Melendez, I am 19 years old and I graduated from Canutillo High School, class of 2010.  I love sports, especially basketball.  I have a twin brother (we were born 5 minutes apart) who goes to college in Austin and is studying culinary arts.  I also have an older sister who is a registered nurse and works at a local hospital.  I live with my Mom and my Aunt/Godmother and cousin. We have 2 cats named Isha and Blue and a dog named Zoe.  I love to play basketball and get together with my friends to play any chance I get and we also get together to go watch basketball games whenever possible.   I enjoy watching horror movies but I will also sit with my Mom and watch Lifetime movies to make her happy.  At home when our family gets together we like to play games such as Uno, Scrabble and other card games.  Whenever possible we (the family) get together and spend the weekend in Ruidoso just to "get away."  My goal is to get my college degree in the medical field.  I would also love to travel all over the United States and then overseas to as many countries as possible to see other lands, other cultures and other traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment